What can we help you with today?
- Placing your order
An easy guide to selecting products, adding them to your basket, and entering your details
- Ordering for weddings, parties and events
Add fun to your wedding or event, and personalise your party
- Paying securely online
With PayPal, your payments are secure - and you don't even need an account!
- Returns and Refunds
Find out more about our returns and refunds policy, and how to apply
- Delivery Charges
The latest costs we apply to all orders for delivery
- Terms and Conditions
Small print detailing the terms of doing business with us
- Contact Us
Question not answered here? Get in touch
Placing Your Order
Follow the process below to help you place your order:1. Click on the item(s) of choice and select weight and quantity required. So, for example, if you want 200g of sherbert lemons then select that option using the price drop down and enter the quantity.
2. Next add your selection to the basket. The checkout window appears with your selection. If you want to add more items to your basket click on "continue shopping" otherwise review the items in your basket, adjust accordingly, and click on "proceed to checkout". Note. You can also increase/decrease quantity here.
3. You will then be taken to the free registration screen. If you are a member already enter your email address and password and login to your account. If you are new member then complete the registration detail to the right of the screen. Please check you have typed in the correct details.
4. Add a personal message if you want - this is a free service. Personal messaging is ideal if you are buying as a gift.
5. Click "Review your order".
6. If you are happy with your order then click on "Pay Now".
7. Our secure payment service provider PayPal screen will then open, requesting payment details. Please enter this information accordingly. Click continue and confirm payment.
8. You will then receive an acknowledgement email from us with confirmation of you order.
9. Your done! Now wait for us to process your order and look out for an email from us stating your delivery date. Remember, you can now login to your account and review your order and personal details at any time.